Where to get churros in the Capital Region
ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A churro is a type of fried dough from Spanish and Portuguese cuisine. Churros can be dipped in coffee, hot chocolate, or dulce de leche and are often sprinkled with cinnamon sugar.
Here’s where you can find churros in the Capital Region.
- Margarita City, 1118 Central Avenue in Albany
- Toro Cantina, 111 Wolf Road in Albany
- Viva Cinco De Mayo, 809 Madison Avenue in Albany
- Chicken Joe’s, 486 Yates Street in Albany
- Taqueria Guadalajara, 2007 Doubleday Avenue in Ballston Spa
- La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant, 1610 Central Avenue in Albany
- El Patron Mexican Grill & Cantina, 198 Central Avenue in Albany
- El Rey Mexitalia, 215 Western Avenue in Albany
- Casa Real Mexican Restaurant, 1400 Altamont Avenue in Rotterdam
- Viva Empanadas, 1214 Troy Schenectady Road in Latham
- Pancho’s Authentic Mexican Restaurant, 740 Hoosick Road in Troy
- El Mariachi Mexican Restaurant II, 289 Hamilton Street in Albany
- Los Panchos, 180 Delaware Avenue in Delmar